Saturday, April 4, 2009

One more cupcake!


I told you I have really been enjoying using these stamps.  I also was messing around with Word and figured out how to do a circle of text.  I used WordArt and used the third option.  This one is black and slightly curved.  I typed in my text and sized it at 14 pt font.  Then when you are resizing it in the document you can click on the bottom right corner and drag down to make it more curved.  Once it looks like a half circle, click on the yellow circle.  You will see a dashed line that connects it to make a full circle.  Once it connects release the mouse and you will have a circle of text!  And that probably made little to no sense as it is past my bedtime.  If you are confused or want more clear directions feel free to email me at emonty22@yahoo.com or PM me on the message board emonty.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment