Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cupcake giftcard holders!



So I adore these giftcard holders... Fabulously Artsy has a video on Youtube that I watched several times while I was making the first one.  They are extremely time consuming but so much fun!  And sooo cute!  Here is a link to the Fabulously Artsy video if you want to try one for yourself!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkVm1Tif6gI  

I made these for my dad and grandpa for Father's Day.  They both enjoy golf so I added a golf ball topper and pin flag for a more masculine cupcake.  The options for toppers are endless!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are too cute! I am taking a baking class now with my little girl and these look good enough to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super post. I think it is very informative post.Recipe Postcard

    ReplyDelete