Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Very Crafty Weekend...




Okay, so I am not exactly doing a great job on the New Year's resolutions... however I am doing better than I was before! I guess I will count that as progress and try to do better going forward! That's all you can do right?

Here are some pictures of a crafty weekend I spent at Andrew's parents... from the moment I arrived she had a huge list of projects for us to do! She knows me too well... I like to stay busy with crafting projects at all times!

Our first project was a beaded watch. This watch was made by threading seed beads onto ALOT of safety pins. Then we threaded them onto elastic which was looped through the back of the watch face. We are going to try this project again with wire and a clasp. Luckily my mom and I used to make jewelry and I could borrow some supplies. Thanks Mom!!

I will include pictures of our next project in my next post. For this post please enjoy the pictures of our first beaded watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment